Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July


Hello Blogers!

As we all know, In the United States, Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain.

I have a tradition, on every holiday, to remind myself the true meaning, before I get caught up on the fireworks, parades and barbeques, and hopefully some ice-cold beers.

Talking barbeques, I greatly miss my friend Ricky’s potatoes salad! but he has moved back to his native Mississippi and have fail on send me some .What he doesn’t fail is on keeping me posted what Mississippi  though about Groomer Has It

I just want to wish everybody a great Holiday, let’s always take a minute to remember and honor those who make our freedom possible, and after that let’s hit the streets and CELEBRATE!!!!!

Truly Yours,

Jorge Bendersky 

No comments: