Monday, May 12, 2008

Windy Monday!


I don’t know, but to me, it feels like February today in New York City. COLD!!!!

I really feel like being out and about walking around looking pretty with Reah, but this weather is not helping the look, so we staying in, eat some chicken soup and watch Groomer Has It reruns J

Today I found in my spam folder a picture that one of my clients, Joanna send me of her little Pomeranian name Chloe, I mention her before, but this picture is too funny!!!!, and the one with the Yorkies in Yankee outfits was send to me from a soon to be clients Kasi and Koda.

I love when clients send me pictures, need to create an online album to share them J.

I’m so happy how the forum in my website is growing, we discuss Groomer Has It, we talk about grooming, products, it is very time consuming, but I love it!

Have a great evening!!!

ps/ for some reason I'm having problems with the pics... will try again tomorrow


 

No comments: